Koh Chang to Malaysia

Discussion in 'South Thailand Road Trip Reports' started by beddhist, Mar 10, 2009.

1. beddhist

beddhist Ol'Timer

Hi all,

I have now completed the last 2 of my Thailand trip reports, which you find here: http://beddhist.googlepages.com/t13

We are in Malaysia now and will cross to Sumatra in about two weeks or so. This means I'm signing off here now. I have enjoyed my stay with you guys, even met some of you personally. I want to say thanks to all who helped us along in one way or another, and particularly, of course to David for making it all possible.

For those who want to follow our further travels you can sign up for notifications of web site updates on my home page.

Ride safely and have fun!

Kind regards,
    Peter.

2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Peter
    Thanks for all your contributions.
    Good luck. Please have a happy 'n safe trip.

4. Abg Acid

Abg Acid Ol'Timer

Bit of news here about Peter. I met him the first time he came into Malaysia. That was in March. We later met a couple of times at different towns, and he was fine, except for the migrane which made him very uncomfortable at times. So when his medication ran out, I recommended him to a doctor in Penang. The prescription was good for sometime.

Later he went to tour indonesia and when he came back to Malaysia I saw him for the last time in mid october, just a day before he flies off to New Zealand. Once in awhile he would send an email. He is still on the road at New Zealand though, his bike journey hasnt ended just yet.

AA