KTM 1190 Launch Party, Bangkok, Thailand

Discussion in 'Events' started by TonyBKK, Apr 3, 2013.

1. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Nicely done KTM, Thailand! :clap:
    [​IMG]

Open bar, good food and plenty of eye candy :lol:
    [​IMG]

I personally don't agree with the "bigger is better" trend that is going on with these "adventure touring" bikes, but they are impressive machines nonetheless!
    [​IMG]

This is more my style ;) KTM 50SX 2-stroke mx! Serious performance in a small package!
    [​IMG]

KTM 1190 Adventure. Neil's next bike???
    [​IMG]

More eye candy 8)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The new KTM 1190 Adventure R-
    [​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. NickyBKK

NickyBKK Ol'Timer

Thanks for sharing.

You guys happen to know the price of the 1190 Adventure and 1190 Adventure R?

4. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

1,199,000 baht for the stock model and 1,289,000 for the R version, financing available :)

5. NickyBKK

NickyBKK Ol'Timer

Thanks.

The New BMW R1250GS is also around 1,25 milion. The previous model was around 1 million. Previous 990 KTM was around 1 million too.

A new model and a bit of tax increase will ad 20% to the bike's Thai price nowadays.

6. VietHorse

VietHorse Ol'Timer

Wow... You guys are lucky. KTM in Vietnam could be counted by one hand fingers!!!
    Jealous...

7. rhiekel

rhiekel Ol'Timer

What a strange trend in increasing the cc size.... down the road will there be a KTM2000 Adventure bike ?? :)
    I personally would love to see a lightweight 500 cc V twin. Something that you could pick
    up by yourself if it fell over in a remote area.... :)

8. Johnsy

Johnsy Active Member

Nice bike no doubt about that but $40,000AU, you must be joking! It's a motor bike guys, I can buy a new 4x4 in Thailand for $30,000AU+

9. blackb15

blackb15 Ol'Timer

I have a KTM 1190 Adventure I bought in the UK 10 months ago I have done 12000 miles I'm reallly pleased with it .I am riding it to Thailand in August from England.Its a lot of money but a lot of bike with some very good electronics.I was very nervous about going away from Japanese bike but so far so good 😃
    Safe riding
    Paul