Laos video.

Jun 21, 2006
If my amateurish photography is boring you guys then here is a video that me and mark made for a couple of guys we took to Laos recently. Im not trying to sell Mark's tours just thought you might like to see the video thats all as its pretty cool.

Cheers

Luke.

Auke

Nov 10, 2003
Great video - enjoyed to music also. The guys you rode with must be very happy with this video of their Lao trip.

Jun 21, 2006
Thanks Auke, yeah it was an awesome trip, I think the guys are well on the way to moving over here after sampling the good life!

P.s the music is an intro to D.J David Guetta's set at Space Nightclub in Ibiza Summer 2009 !!

Raver back in the day were we??!!

Apr 20, 2009
Stunning! Some of the riding clips made me a little bit motion sick but it was still a great video. Love the music too; I used to love all the Ministry of Sound albums but haven't bought anything new in a few years.

cdrw

Oct 6, 2006
I saw the suggested YouTube version...
That may have been the best biking in Lao video I've seen.
Excellent video with beautiful still shots interlaced.
Yes...it was fantastic.
Thanks for post it....

Jun 21, 2006
Thanks for the nice comments fellas! ill be sure too pass them onto mark for inspiration for another trip there soon!!

Nice to see, that you even break for chicks
Khun Jade64, everyone has to take a break for chicks every now and again!! :shock:

Jade64

Nov 5, 2009
Half a year later....... the stupid german understands the joke, and recognizes his mistake.....

it sounded the same for me: "break" and "brake"

sorry: BRAKE of course