Looking for 2nd hand off-road boots and trousers

Jan 30, 2010
Hi

I'm still searching for a pair of off-road boots (size UK 10, US 10.5, EU 44) and also a very long pair of off-road trousers (As big as they come - 36" inside leg). Condition is not a problem, provided they are comfortable.

Cheers

bard

Oct 2, 2008
I got Alpinestar boots in 44 EU and roomy offroad pants I am willing to sell for a reasonable price, original products from US.

Cheers Bard

Jan 30, 2010
Hi Bard

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. They sound ideal. What sort of price were you thinking? Also, is there any chance you could send me a picture of them? I'm not fashion conscious, but if they're bright pink with a fluorescent trim I may not be able to do them justice!

Thanks a lot

Tom

My email is [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
solomonfurious wrote: Hi Bard

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated. They sound ideal. What sort of price were you thinking? Also, is there any chance you could send me a picture of them? I'm not fashion conscious, but if they're bright pink with a fluorescent trim I may not be able to do them justice!

Thanks a lot

Tom

My email is [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]
Tom
Like your humour, but if they are pink with a fluorescent trim, maybe Bard can through in some lipstick to help with the sale.
:smile1:

bard

Oct 2, 2008
Hi again,

sorry for the late reply as I been basically living on my bike for a while.

The boots are Alpinestars Tech 3 in Black and a little bit of red details on them, fully CE approved boots. Price... New price in US is 200$ about I was thinking 2500 baht for them.

I will take some photos of them and submit tomorrow for you.

Also have Shift Pants, MSR elbow armor, Scott goggles, a couple of MX shirts (answer and another brand) and Shoei VFX Helmet size XL if you're interested

Cheers Bard

Jan 30, 2010
No worries Bard, sounds like you're having fun. Enjoy it before the rains come...

Boots sound ideal and the price sounds fine to me, assuming they are in decent condition. If you could submit a photo I'd appreciate it. Also definitely interested in the pants. Any chance you could take a quick photo of those too? How much do you want for them?

As for the other gear, I think I'm okay at the moment, I've managed to pick up a lot of second-hand gear and patch it up. Maybe tell me how much you want for the other bits.

Thanks a lot

Tom

bard

Oct 2, 2008
Hi again, yesterday my internet was out so I did a ride instead.

Anyways finally the net is back and here is a couple of pictures of the boots to show the condition etc.
dscf0370-17665225.jpg

dscf0369-79152015.jpg

I will get my wife to locate the pants, and submit them a wee bit later. The pants I was looking for 700 baht, new is a bit over 2000 in US, God knows what the mad shops here sell them for.

The Shoei with very handy removable internals (for cleaning) I sell for 4500 baht, Price in Thailand is 15K Plus for one. If you buy the helmet I will toss in a pair of goggles with it.

The MSR elbow protectors goes for 700 baht
The mesh MX shirts I want 500 ea

I also have very neat Wolfman bags, like fender bag for inner tube, headlight bag, and over the seat bag (all Wolfman)

Cheers Bard

Jan 30, 2010
Hi Bard

The boots look great, so please consider that a done deal. I almost certainly want the pants too as I just can't find any here and I am okay with the price quoted. I think I'll leave the other bits, as I already have most of it. That said, I'm intrigued by the bags. If there is any chance you could get some photos of those too? Alternatively, where do you live? Are you in Chiang Mai?

Let me know and then let's work out the best way to do the exchange.

Many thanks Bard

Tom

Aug 29, 2008
sorry, I meant if salomonfurious changes his mind.
I don't mean to do you out of them