looking for a serow yamaha in Vientiane

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by mick moore, Oct 30, 2006.

1. mick moore

mick moore New Member

After hiring a 250 baja and having a great time I've dicided to buy a dirtbike.Being a short arse[I could only just touch the ground on the baja]I've been told a yamaha serow would fit the bill.I have found one about 10 years old with 34k's on the clock[approx speedo not working]asking price $1600 is that reasonable it's got papers and plates legal in Laos.I would be grateful for any tips anyone might have or an alternative to the serow.

2. Loading...

3. jimoi

jimoi Ol'Timer

please email me at [email email=jim.barbush@gmail.com]jim.barbush@gmail.com[/email] I have a bike for you.

Ride Smart, Ride Safe.

4. tundradoug

tundradoug Member

Hi Mick, I have a Yamaha Serow 225cc. I had the same problem as you. I dumped the honda 250 and found that the Serow was perfect and my dirt riding improved 100%. I would be willing to part with my bike, which is in excellant shape for 50,000 baht 1,300 but I don't have a book for it. Never really need it for a dirt bike. I'm looking for a cruiser, honda steed, 400 or 600 or simular ie;
    Suzuki or Kawa classic in that size... email me: [email email=tundradoug@yahoo.com]tundradoug@yahoo.com[/email]