Looking for favorite Trail Riding.

Eric

Mar 6, 2003
I am planning a trip to Chiang Mai and I am looking for people’s recommendations for some trail riding. I will be renting the Honda Baja 250's and was hoping to find some rides for this type of bike. Any Suggestions. I will be there from Nov 15th to Nov 30th.

Eric T

nadsta

Oct 23, 2003
Hi eric

I've been in Chiang mai for about 7 months and I ve done some good off road. main problem is i did it all with a swiss plumber who's gone home to fix some more boilers but will be back soon-without him i'm lost.

use Jaguars or Lek's new xr250s, near Som Pet market by Tha Pae Gate. Bear in mind that rainy season may still be in effect and the trails stay wet. Doi Suthep (about 1000m elevation)is right on the edge of the city and there are 600ks (I'm told) of pukka dirt riding.

I don't think that there are many dirt riders on this board, but that doesn't mean theres no dirt riding here.

send me an email [email [email protected]][email protected][/email] and i'll see if i can find out anything in the meantime.

nadeem

nadsta

Oct 23, 2003
After a little searching I eat my words-there is plenty of dirt related knowledge here
Link removed