LOOKING FOR RIDERS IN BANGKOK

Sep 15, 2004
I am Dan (KHUNDAN) and am currently living and working in Bangkok . I ride a ZZR1100 and would like to find other riders in my area to ride with on the weekends. I normally ride by myself and at least once a month I ride from Bangkok to Surin for lunch and to visit a mate there and then return to Bangkok same day. Nice long days ride. I have also went to Hua Hin for the day, Kanchanburi, Jomtein, Rayong and other places. I like to ride to rallys if I have the time and they are on weekends. Anyone interested in riding on the weekend somewhere to get out of Bangkok let me know. 084 660 6460 or [email [email protected]][email protected][/email]

I also have a CB400 Super Four here in Bangkok so I can go up or down so dont worry if you ride a Phantom. I will ride with any bike as I am only interested in seeing Thailand by the weekend.

Thanks
Dan :lol:

Dougal

Dec 18, 2007
Hi KHUNDAN,
You just missed a ride up to Khao Yai last weekend. You can read the report under Eastern section. Most of us were from Pattaya & Sri Racha but we had a rider from BKK and one from Khon Kaen.

Franz is planning another trip 3rd. week of June down the coast to Chantaburi and Trat. If its anything like the one we just done should be a lot of fun. Fancy it? If so please reply to the trip report for Khao Yai.
Hope to see you there.

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Dan,

There are a few of us here. I ride sometimes with Thaisuperbike. Go to www.yahoogroups.com and join Thaisuperbike newsgroup. Normally we ride to Koa Yai, Kanchanaburi/three pagodas or the loop just north of Petchaburi.There is also Bkkriders newsgroup on there but that gets fewer and fewer since Shinji left.

Alternately go to Gulivers on Sukhumvit Soi 5 on Tuesdays at 8 pm and listen to all the BS.

Bira track days are also good. Bikes of all shapes and sizes there.
Dave has his 1400 and the smallest, oh that would be me on my 300:). Well actually I haven't been to a trackday for a while but you get the idea.

E3L0

Sep 17, 2006
mikerust wrote:
Dave has his 1400.
I think the daft sod fell off it last time :shock:

Hi Dan

Definitely keep a look out for the Bira track days. Sometimes the track is available on an ad hoc basis on weekend mornings, too.

I'll be up for a blast from bkk sometime but at the moment I am trying to get the bike back in one piece and I'm waiting for my ribs to stop hurting :roll:

If you don't want beers on a school night, me and one or two others sometimes meet on a Friday.

Dave 0870288600