Looking for Thomas James Forde

wired

Nov 1, 2013
Dear all,
I need to contact M.Thomas James Forde (I suppose Tom Forde here on this site) because I need his help to solve a problem of greenbook of a Yamaha TTR250 bought by me from a third person (I unfortunately lost book during my trip in Laos, before changing it in my name).
Department of transportation and agency told me that I need the original passport of the owner to have a copy then change it in my name, so I'm a little bit desperate now.

(I have all copies/scan of documents)

Thanks for help

Andrea :neutral:

wired

Nov 1, 2013
I cannot send PM to people of the forum, maybe because I'm new here. Could you pass him the message if you know him?

Thanks, Andrea
:happy2:

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
I contacted Tom about this last time you posted (I assume it was you).

Tom has moved back to Australia and doesn't have any documentation relating to the bike you bought.

Regards,
Daewoo

Dec 27, 2007
daewoo;294181 wrote: I contacted Tom about this last time you posted (I assume it was you).

Tom has moved back to Australia and doesn't have any documentation relating to the bike you bought.

Regards,
Daewoo
Erm, Tom is alive and well and has been back in Thailand for some time now. I'm looking forward to catching up with him next week :happy1:

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
TonyBKK;294182 wrote: Erm, Tom is alive and well and has been back in Thailand for some time now. I'm looking forward to catching up with him next week :happy1:
Yeahh - went looking for the previous post, to check if it was the same new user - and just realised the last one was chasing Noel Akers - My bad :foreheadslap:

wired

Nov 1, 2013
I hope he will contact me, but for the moment no PM or mail... I really need to have the documents of my motorbike, because in january I'm planning a trip to Malaysia but without book will be hard to go out from Thailand.

Thanks to all, Andrea :)

Jul 6, 2004
Hi mate, are you the guy that contacted me about 6 months agoabout the TTR papers?
The guy you bought it off didn't transfer it to his name and knowingly sold it to you.
I believe I sent 2 copies of my passport with signature.
Now you say you lost green book in Laos?
Sorry mate, this sounds like a fishy request, how did you get out of Laos without the documentation.
Can't help ypu.