Lopburi MX Track

Aug 13, 2007
Thailand
For your information there is a new motor cross track in Lopburi.

It's located in the PP Land moo ban. GPS 14.792852, 100.686206. (owner gave me permission to post location on gt-rider)

The track is built by one of the owners of the moo ban so he can ride his quad bikes on. So far it's open to the public for free. Note though there is no safety service provided so use it at your own risk. I haven't clocked the length of the track but it's fairly long with a nice run of whoops, single and double jumps and a good table top. I've meet a group of Thai's that drove up from Ayutthia and also some from Bangkok as well as locals. I've also heard there are some farang using the track as well but haven't meet them. Most guys that use it arrive early afternoon to avoid some of the hot weather.

Enjoy if your into this kind of riding.

Dwayne.

Aug 13, 2007
Thailand
Finally go the parts for my XR400 and had a burn around the moto cross track in Lopburi. Track is 1 kilometer long. There was a young Thai guy on a Yamaha that was clearing the table top. No fear, very impressive (I idled over it). The owner was there and had a crew in putting in cement telephone poles. He says he's going to light it up for use at night.