Motorbike by Seafreight to Sihanoukville

Harry

Jan 1, 2004
Hello everybody,

as I heard, vehicle import to BKK harbour is very difficult, I'm thinking about bringing our bikes in a 20 foot container
to SV now. The german based freight forwarder says, customs declaration isn't a big problem there. Has anybody experience?

Thanks
Harry

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
If you use Fair & Easy clearance via Bangkok is not a problem.

https://www.gt-rider.com/motorcycles-in- ... o-thailand

Nithipat Kongkatong
Fair & Easy Co., Ltd.
1091/219 Soi New Petchburi 33,
New Petchburi Road, Makkasan,
Ratchathevee, Bangkok 10400
Phone : +66-2-651-6581-83
Fax : +66-2-651-6318
Mobile: +66-81-422-4995
Fair and Easy are also able to provide shipping & clearing through out S E Asia.

Apr 17, 2011
Harry;261172 wrote: Hello everybody,

as I heard, vehicle import to BKK harbour is very difficult, I'm thinking about bringing our bikes in a 20 foot container
to SV now. The german based freight forwarder says, customs declaration isn't a big problem there. Has anybody experience?

Thanks
Harry

HI , i have relative who work in freight at Sihanoukville and close with the custom officer , he can solve any declaration issue if you intrested please email me [email protected]

bill

Mar 29, 2004
Harry;261172 wrote: Hello everybody,

Thanks
Harry
You need to find out if Sihanoukville Port has a procedure/paperwork for temporarily importing a vehicle. If not, you'd be up for full import duties and fees.

You could try a local customs broker for info.
Narita Logistics and Services seem popular with expats
http://www.phnom-penh.biz/cambodia-guide/phnom-penh/Service/moving_service_narita-logistics-and-services

Let us know what you find out