motorcycle trailer - wanted to buy

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friend,

For motorcycle trailer in Thailand, just one address Joseph in UDON, he is doing a very clean work and very relable trailers.

I will find the address for you in the coming hours.

davevb

Jan 6, 2008
I know a guy who is selling a fold up type, he used it to cart bikes all over the country so should be good, let me know if you want to contact him.

Jun 21, 2006
Whatever you do, don't use Link removed

Great looking web site, they emailed me with quite resonable prices for trailers, BUT..

They said would have a display at motor show, didn't show up, and when I went to their address, its just a piece of waste ground.

Luckily I hadn't parted with any cash

Oct 17, 2006
WEERA engineering near Pattaya made some nice Trailers for Wranglers and East Coast customs that could hold 2 HDs or 3 normal bikes but they were not cheap.

PM me for more details

jerry

Feb 5, 2007
See Richco in Chiangmai as he built a nice one for his own use and could easily do another.

Jun 21, 2006
Or you could always go for the "No Frills' option:

mopped1.jpg

mopped2.jpg

moppedhaeng2.jpg

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Hi Friends,

This solution is well known from French bikers for small weight bikes, it's call a MOTOTRACK from BOTTELIN & DUMOULIN. It's properly made by an U in round section pipe with an horizontal axle to articulate it to the rear bumper of the car and two arrow shape screws which are fixed to the front wheel axle of the bike.

I practice it during years but I would be carrefull to use it for too heavy bikes like on the pictures....

I don't know how it will be seen in Thailand, will it be accepted ??? I let the answer to the old Foxes we have on the Forum, for sure we can try !