Motozone bike shop

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by mariachi, Apr 4, 2007.

1. mariachi

mariachi Member

Hi there, Alex here, owner of Motozone (RCA) and certainley not Jems (Cyril) brother, I have taken over the shop now. I have a Thai partner,I have cleared most of the problems and huge debt in motozone.Kieron and the original staff are now back in the shop . I will clear any outstanding issues. The shop will be run 100% straight down the line.If anybody has any questions or comments, please feel free to post them,or drop by the shop anytime.
  2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Good work posting your info, explanation & offer to clear any outstanding issues.
    I hope you are able to sort everything out & biz gets back to normal.
  4. Rhodie

Rhodie Ol'Timer

Dropped in to see Alex - unfortunately he was out.

Met Kieren who was most welcoming and open regarding the hassles the Algerian-French guy has caused.
    More importantly is MZ's commitment to put right the problems of the past - he did ask that those who have had their difficulties solved would post their satisfaction.
    I am sure that we would like to read such posts.

More interestingly, for GT-Riders, in the future Kieren was saying that he hopes to be stocking Enduro/off-road bikes as well as their noted sportsbikes.
  5. Azoulay

Azoulay Ol'Timer

Hi, Friend, I just sent you a mail this morning, have a look at it, please.

happy to learn MOTOZONE will go back to normal, personally would be interested to see you stocking Enuro and Off-road bikes such as Japanese's or KTM.
  6. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

Glad to hear things are getting sorted,
  7. Rhodie

Rhodie Ol'Timer

Motozone have understanderbly rebranded themselves as
    Xtreme Bikes.
    They claim to have cleared as much of the debt/problems created by the old MZ partner as they could.
    Also in this week are 3 new Suzuki DRZ400s, which they want around 450K each - includes the green book.
    Wherever I go, I still believe Silverhawk got the most amazing deal on his 650!
  8. macattack

macattack Ol'Timer

Hi was this the same algerian - french guy with the 3.6 million baht R1 we met at chaing mai bike week , surprise surprise
    good to see things getting sorted seems to be the norm for bangkok with Siam so called superbike going the same way.
  9. Rhodie

Rhodie Ol'Timer

No he [Cedric - Franco-Algerian] is the cause of their problems.
    Alex [Italian] is doing what he can to clear the mess up and restart.
    I think we should be prepared to give him some cudos for remaining and meet obligations. People are looking for Msr Cedric.