Mr Joe - serious accident

Sep 22, 2004
Pinky, thanks for the continued up dates on Joe's condition. Please extend our best wishes for a fast recovery. Joe is a great guy.
Lynn Brown (USA) & friends Thor Anderson (USA, Jerry Spillman (USA) & Thomas Beez (Germany)

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Apologies for the lack of updates in the past few days but a lack of home connection and a busy schedule prevented it. HOWEVER, I'm happy to say that as of this afternoon, Joe is out of hospital and now based back at his house/shop. Bloody bloke has made a great recovery but will still need quite some time before he's back twirling spanners. He can't speak as his jaw is still wired but can write answers to questions - Oprah Winfrey might not be interested in interviewing him in his current state but other visitors would be welcomed [;)]

Cheers,

Pikey.

May 25, 2006
HuaHin
Dear Friends,

Even if I don't know the guy, happy for him.

Never like to hear about the apin ad sorrow of a rider !

Courage and Patience, Il faut laisser le temps au temps and all will recover.

Have fun and please transmit him my best regards and wishes of prompt recovery

Aug 12, 2003
Just heard the news... Glad to hear that recovery is going ok. Hope progress continues to be rapid, my thoughts are with you Joe...
Later,
Mike (Yamaha Fazer)

Jun 20, 2007
I just heard that Joe was injured. I didn't know whether or not he could recive visitors in CM Ram 2 Hospital but I went over there and was shown up to his room. He was just getting dressed to leave the place and that's great news. He looked to be in quite a bit of pain but gave me a thumbs up as he finished paying his bill and getting out of there. Anyway wanting to visit him, don't go to CM Ram 2. Best of luck Joe for getting well and back to normal.
Steve

Jul 6, 2004
get well soon Joe, your hard as nails mate!
See you on the road next year.
All the best
Tom Forde Australia

Ian Mc

Jun 4, 2003
Hey Tom,

"See you on the road" is quite a statement for you mate. Should read "See you until we turn the next corner." [:D]

Jul 6, 2004
oops, your right Ian, bit of a slip up for Joe, its like saying lets "hit the road" when you are on you bike and just called into the pub!
Joe knows what I meen.
Cheers