my ID was hacked

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Ermmm, well how do I start this reply to SuziQ's question? If I was in a bar, now is the time I would say "help me out guys". First off, Suze, don't think you have annoyed anyone here whatsoever and we all enjoy reading your posts [:)].

I seem to recall you (and others) having had trouble before with some of the English slang terms and from your question "what's wankers", I assume you don't know what a "shag" is either?

OK, taking the cowards way out here and using an internet dictionary:

Wank·er
n. Chiefly British Vulgar Slang
1. A person who masturbates.
2. A detestable person.

In my post, number one applies [:p] and in the post by the guy who hijacked Dcalaska's ID, number 2 applies [:(]

Phew, think I got out of that one OK!!!

BTW, TJ, care to explain to Suze what your signature statement means? [;)]

Cheers,

Pikey.

Oct 12, 2005
Ok, now I'm getting some microwave popcorn and pulling up for this as it should be quite interesting.

Pikey I think there's quite a few people on the board that are in Suzies shoes. why don't you help them all out and expand on your descriptions for their enlightenment. You know so they can learn and become better friends with you.

Don't you agree Suzy, anything that develops friendships is something to partake in?

Please continue...[:)]

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
B&T,

Ha ha, you're not sucking me in like that! After spending around 6 months in each other's company last year and with SuzuliLuke, I would like to think that you picked up some good old English slang and could share your thoughts with other board members? [:D]

BTW, in the Kafe earlier tonight, Silverhawk commented that he too did not understand too many of the English colloquialisms(?) until he asked a native. For all those who wish to be enlightened (or are childish like me and want to test the dictionary!), surf to: http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/

BTW, I am "cattle trucked" tonight after binning it at the go-kart track [B)]. Don't think Jonadda is feeling too sprightly either!

Cheers,

Pikey.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
quote:

Originally posted by pikey
For all those who wish to be enlightened (or are childish like me and want to test the dictionary!), surf to: http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/

or better still, head to

http://www.viz.co.uk/profanisaurus/profan_index.php

or

http://www.milkinfirst.com/dictionary/profanisaurus.htm

Try and slip a few of those words into general conversation... curiously there are about a zillion terms for wanking, but very few for the female equivalent...

Cheers,
Daewoo

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
quote:

I seem to recall you (and others) having had trouble before with some of the English slang terms and from your question "what's wankers", I assume you don't know what a "shag" is either?

Wanker ( like 'bugger') is a Vulgar English slang...ok, I learnt something new. But don't all men masturbate?
I watched Austin Powers so I learnt what 'shag' means. Hollywood teaches us quite a bit.
I was told 'slash' in British slang means taking a pee.

My kid brother once asked me what 'rape' meant. I used a quote fropm TO KIll A MOCKINGBIRD: RAPE IS CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF A WOMAN BY FORCE. Saved me the awkwardness of going into the details and he sensibly didn't pursue the topic.

Thank you for taking the time to explain, Pikey. And am going to stop here cos this thread has deviated from the original topic and the overall theme of the board. (tip-toeing out)

SuziQ

Oct 29, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by Big & Tall

Don't you agree Suzy, anything that develops friendships is something to partake in?

M not sure if you mean that sincerely or if you're poking fun at me, B&T.
By the way , I thought your Deflowering the Virgin post was quite amusing.

daewoo

Dec 6, 2005
quote:

Wise move Suze. DC's back, explanations/confessions have been made, so let's consider this subject closed!

(BTW, yes, you are right, all men masturbate [:p], no matter what some might tell you..... [;)] )

Cheers,

Pikey.

I think that the saying is 95% of men maturbate, 5% are liars.

Cheers,
Daewoo

Oct 22, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by tropicaljohno

Hey no dobbing me in just to get your own back, she hasn't commented on my signature yet.....

Yours is just a sweet nothing you whisper into the ears of young Thai women, no? [:)]

Feb 24, 2006
Bolly, what do you expect, after all this is a forum centred around boys (& the odd girly or two) and their toys, pikey, I'm not too sure if he's having a dig or not though, maybe the old c*nt is just not as brash as the rest of us...... ROFL

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
I know Ive had an accident & sort of ran off the rails, but I dont want to see the board go that way as well. So I think it might be time to close this tread lads.
Lets try & concentrate on the road & trip reports a bit more.