My private little workshop

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Garry, for me it would be 'cook shed' as I like chicken, so why not have a shed with a stove in it..... :lol-sign: . Saves time and shuffling between kitchen and fridge bahnook....
Thanks for the compliments, something that you and Azoulay miss is something I'm gonna do soon, put a steel beam on the ceiling and fix a winch to be able to lift the whole bike. A hydraulic bike lift like Azoulay wants won't fit in there......right now I'm winching bikes up from the Paddock stands cm by cm but quite risky as the higher they are the more they get unstable..... :mrgreen: , just had my fingers inbetween where they should not be and a loud 'f..k' scream didn't ease the pain..... :crazy: hahahaha.....

Tony your little one gets too much interested in bikes, so either you tell him to go and play football oooooooooooooor you start saving cash for his future wishes.... :happy5:
The idea with the fridge, beer and ventilator is a good one, see if I can get one of these they use in Hotels, ya know the small ones, just need to fit some Singha bottles :thumbup: , girlie calender won't fit into any place in my area, what about some nice asian b............hahahaha.......right now it's just Rossi's calendar and he's not even Asian...... :?
Cheers, Franz