Need a Cheap 'Big' bike

stoni1

Jun 4, 2012
Hi Guys

I need a really cheap, cheap big bike to get around on. It must be road worthy, reasonable condition and not a dream or wave or the like.

I'm only looking to spend in the region of 20/30,000 Baht. I know it's not much but maybe you have an old but serviceable sit up and beg that will do the trick as long as its reliable etc. I will consider most things eg: Street, Motard, Enduro. I'm not interested in racing machines or chopper type stuff. Good example would be Honda CB type bikes or anyhting motard or enduro as long as road legal.

What have you guys got that may be cluttering your garages that may be of use to me?

stoni1

Jun 4, 2012
Hi Rob

I thought it was too good to be true!

The price has one to many zero's for me. Unless you are feeling very charitable and want to see a fellow biker with a big grin on his face! ha ha ha

I really am looking at a cheap, cheap, run around but thank you for the reply

regards

Stoni

stoni1

Jun 4, 2012
Thanks Rob, I share your doubt but I am an eternal optimist. Good luck with selling your bike.

stoni1

Jun 4, 2012
stoni1;291254 wrote: Hi Guys

I need a really cheap, cheap big bike to get around on. It must be road worthy, reasonable condition and not a dream or wave or the like.

I'm only looking to spend in the region of 20/30,000 Baht. I know it's not much but maybe you have an old but serviceable sit up and beg that will do the trick as long as its reliable etc. I will consider most things eg: Street, Motard, Enduro. I'm not interested in racing machines or chopper type stuff. Good example would be Honda CB type bikes or anyhting motard or enduro as long as road legal.

What have you guys got that may be cluttering your garages that may be of use to me?

Hi Guys.

I have managed to raid the piggy bank and now can raise my funds to maximum 50,000. Come on guys, I'm sure you can come up with some thing suitable for me. rack those brains please...he he he

RED21

Aug 15, 2012
stoni1;291269 wrote: Hi Guys.

I have managed to raid the piggy bank and now can raise my funds to maximum 50,000. Come on guys, I'm sure you can come up with some thing suitable for me. rack those brains please...he he he
You could probably get a used Honda CBR150, a used Honda Phantom, or a used Kawasaki Boss. Not exactly big bikes but they aren't like Waves and Dreams either.:D

Sep 12, 2011
RED21;291276 wrote: You could probably get a used Honda CBR150, a used Honda Phantom, or a used Kawasaki Boss. Not exactly big bikes but they aren't like Waves and Dreams either.:D

50K ...cheer used CBR150I too ..

old and cheap bigbike maybe come with alot problem

mezcal

Jun 20, 2010
Hi

I'm sure you can find something. A couple of years back I sold a Suzuki Bandit 400 for 50 something thousand, with green book, so definitely not impossible.

Check out mocyc.com, lot of bikes there.

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
I have a 2006 BMW I am selling for 25 baht.But I feel it's 115 BHP and speed may take you to an early grave, so I will take it off the market.

stoni1

Jun 4, 2012
Muzz;291352 wrote: I have a 2006 BMW I am selling for 25 baht.But I feel it's 115 BHP and speed may take you to an early grave, so I will take it off the market.
Are you saying you have some thing available? If so can you send me details to [email protected]

stoni1

Jun 4, 2012

stoni1

Jun 4, 2012
Muzz;291352 wrote: I have a 2006 BMW I am selling for 25 baht.But I feel it's 115 BHP and speed may take you to an early grave, so I will take it off the market.
Thanks for your help Muppett

stoni1

Jun 4, 2012
stoni1;291269 wrote: Hi Guys.

Thank guys for all your comments I have now purchased a new Lifan ( I know before you all shout at me) but I needed a bike quickly. I will post a thread under Lifan to keep you all up to date with my experiences.