Need help finding a room close to the Phittsalanuk Bike Week

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Apparently The Party is at the Kwae Noi Dam.

We contacted the sponsors they gave a location fifty Klms away.

Anyone got any ideas?

Dec 27, 2007
Tons of lodging choices in the city but if I understand you correctly the bike week will take place 50km out of town? I've found the Kwae Noi River, but where is Kwae Noi Dam? There are resorts around most dams here... Maybe a small hotel or guest house in Kwae Noi itself? Look at Wat Bot too, I'm sure you'll find something!

:happy1:

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
I can find the river the Dam was only done a few years ago. I'll give the Wat a try.

Thanks

Ray

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Well found the Dam on Goggle maps just not much around it in the form of villages or lodging, one place called the hut something on the GPS no contact number. We are headed to Si Sa Ket this weekend then I believe the next one will be Chiang Rai. I will be do for the 6k check up so I think I will give Phitts a pass.

Jun 15, 2011
Whatever you do, don't stay at the Amarin Lagoon Hotel. Stayed there for one night en route to CM for the Loy Krathong festival. Hotel looks good but is in dire need of refurbishing. Both my and my wife's food was under-cooked and they wanted extra for ' farang ' residents if you wanted the buffet dinner

Nov 21, 2010
May second that indeed amarin logoon is an amazing shit ..... Wait it is not even a hotel it is property investment.