New Africa Twin Crf1000l

Moto-Rex

Subscribed
Jan 5, 2008
Thanks for the update David,..The new African twin is a nice looking machine.
I see Krooztune in Australia have got a lowering kit for the CRF1000 on the way.

CRF1000%20african%20twin.jpg

Moto-Rex

Attachments

• CRF1000%20african%20twin.jpg
    CRF1000%20african%20twin.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Aug 20, 2013
Damn, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place!
Have the AT on order, but now having second thoughts. Mate of mine is still on hospital having being plowed by a dim witted driver 2 weeks ago. I was having seconds thought prior to his accident but having a 3 yr old daughter kind of makes me think twice. While I don't want to give up riding I am thinking of going off road total as I don't seem to get as much time to ride as I did a year ago. Keep well away from the tarmac, stick a new bike (undecided CRF 450 X maybe) in the back of the truck and venture off road. I know that if I buy the AT, i will spend more time staring at it in the drive which I hate!

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Damn, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place!
Have the AT on order, but now having second thoughts. Mate of mine is still on hospital having being plowed by a dim witted driver 2 weeks ago. I was having seconds thought prior to his accident but having a 3 yr old daughter kind of makes me think twice. While I don't want to give up riding I am thinking of going off road total as I don't seem to get as much time to ride as I did a year ago. Keep well away from the tarmac, stick a new bike (undecided CRF 450 X maybe) in the back of the truck and venture off road. I know that if I buy the AT, i will spend more time staring at it in the drive which I hate!

I know someone who could help you ride it.

Aug 20, 2013
For anyone that might be interested. No free insurance offered. Center stand 12k option. Bought mine from BigWing Latphrao.

A friend bought his from Rama 3. Deal was the same. Or no deal!

Reactions: Fishenough

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
For anyone that might be interested. No free insurance offered. Center stand 12k option. Bought mine from BigWing Latphrao.

A friend bought his from Rama 3. Deal was the same. Or no deal!

Sounds a bit like they're confident on getting the sales alright.
I'm keen to know how yours goes when you get it.
Thanks for any updates.

blackb15

Subscribed
Oct 11, 2009
A really good way to see if you like it .I have test road a few versions ,but in 24 hours you could explore the bike more.
Safe riding
Merry Christmas
Paul