Just read an article in the BKK Post from July 4, essentially it says: "The local motorcycle market is expected to pick up in the second half of this year, spurred by major manufacturers' promotion campaigns to revive sales after a sluggish first half of the year. New bike registrations in the first half of 2009 were: 368,675 family models (50% of the total); 344,603 automatic transmission bikes (46%); 18,289 family/sports types (2%); 5,646 sports bikes (1%) and 6,011 other categories (1%)." If cruisers and Enduros fall into "other categories", then together with sports bike sales the market share would be 2%. Hardly worth it, probably a future investment to get the foot in the big-bike door. Considering that some Kawasaki models are made here and sold at a relatively low price with a small margin, I can see the reasoning behind not offering more models. But there's hope since the market is supposed to pick up.