New Dealership - Mae Rim??

Discussion in 'BritBike Triumph Thailand' started by Rhodie, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Rhodie

Rhodie Ol'Timer

Seen recently north of Chiang Mai a selection of Triumphs, and bikes for sale.
    [​IMG]
    a Bungy band of trumpets

The Sales Team with the ever-helpful Miss Gung
    [​IMG]

Feline approval for the Tiger
    [​IMG]

The Tiger appears to be breeding
    [​IMG]

An impression of the new 675 Tiger Cub
    has been appearing on the web
    [​IMG]
    sadly another smaller motard

Triumph's jumping off in Mae Rim??
    [​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Would that dealership be called Ambassador Bikes?

4. Rhodie

Rhodie Ol'Timer

Always culturally sensitive and ever ready to serve the QC & KFC elements of the biking community,
    with a biker's breakfast that puts the Kafe to shame!

5. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Great Photos as Usual Rhodie, Well done!!! :D Good to See the Development of New Model Triumphs also!!! That New Tiger Cub is a Pretty Sweet looking Bike which probably goes as well as it Looks.
    Thanks for the Compliments :wink: Was a Fun Day!!!

6. tahaan

tahaan Active Member

I notice only one of those bikes has a for sale sign. Looks nice and clean though. :roll:

7. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

The BMW F650 is for Sale on Behalf of Captain Slash. 2 Years Old 330.000 Baht or Near Offer. Everything Else i Own is for Sale if the Price is Right? :wink: Make an Offer. The Original Idea of this Post is as they Say in Merry England: "Taking The Piss" :D By the Way i am from New Zealand not that it is Relevant! Almost Seems like a Good Idea though and May be some Development on this Front in the Future. But feel Free to call in and Take a look. As i said: "Everything is for Sale if the Price is right"

8. tahaan

tahaan Active Member

Hi Ian

I have popped in. I was replying "tongue in cheek" as they say. Hopefully, in the vein of the thread. No offence intended :oops:

I was the lost looking pom from Khon Kaen hanging around with John last week. Oh, and by the way, you can get an AX on the back of a Navara.

Edited to add; It was great to meet you and the other GT Riders at the riverside the other night. I hope be back up soon and to ride back on a nice new shiny Yamaha. Enjoy your Kanchanaburi trip!

All the best, George