New guy here

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by Goran Phuket, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Goran Phuket

Goran Phuket Ol'Timer

Hi guys,
    friend told me about existance of this forum so here I am. I live down south in Phuket, currently away in States. Hope to have a chance to meet some of you soon.

Here is my current "riding arsenal"

2. Loading...

3. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Nice Bike Mate, At the Motorshow they had the New ZX10, 175kgs and 200HP and it felt really Small like a 600. Anyway Whats your Name? Hope to See you up here in Chiang Mai soon. Some of the Guys will be in Phuket for Bike Week but i will Give it a Miss ( I HATE Songkran no matter where it is!!! ) If you are back there you can catch up.
  4. Goran Phuket

Goran Phuket Ol'Timer

Thanks for welcome Ian, my name is Goran.
    I'm gonna miss Phuket bike week too, away on business in states at the moment. Hopefully we get chance to meet in near future.
  5. tropicaljohno

tropicaljohno Ol'Timer

Hi Goran

There are a few of us residing down in Phuket with an array of bikes, but mainly dirt bikes, and an 1100GS

if you look under Phuket section on GT site you can read about our exploits and even see some fotos of our 'handsome team'

we meet (infrequently) for lunch, normally down by the Chalong Bay next to Jimmy's Lighthouse.

drop us an email when you know when returning and we can meet up

looking forward to getting another 'member' to our 'Phuket Chapter'
  6. Goran Phuket

Goran Phuket Ol'Timer

Sure TJ, I think I know what restaurant you talking about.
  7. dirthonk

dirthonk Ol'Timer

sweet machine Goran.
    i ride a ZX10R in chiang mai and go to the track days at bira. would be good to see you at either......