New guy in Bangkok

Dec 4, 2014
Hello everybody! it's Marco from Italy and after few hours googeling i found your bikers community =) i am based in BKK, Thonburi and have a CRF 250M, would it be possible to meet up for a ride sometimes? cheers ;)

Stark

Feb 10, 2015
Marco,

I live in North Thailand in the Future Park Area, north of Don Muang Airport. I'd be up for a day ride...ride a CRF 250L. .....if you're still in Bangkok.

Dec 4, 2014
hey Stark, sorry for the late reply, i came to check this tread thinking it was dead, i'm actually still looking for some friends to ride with...if you ever come back (or someone else will ever read this), you can contact me on my facebook page ( Marco Tediosi ), cheers!!

Mar 30, 2010
Big Batzo;305545 wrote: hey Stark, sorry for the late reply, i came to check this tread thinking it was dead, i'm actually still looking for some friends to ride with...if you ever come back (or someone else will ever read this), you can contact me on my facebook page ( Marco Tediosi ), cheers!!
Marco,
Why not join the xtreme boys in pattaya for the Sunday social ride.

Cheers
Brian

Dec 4, 2014
ciao Brian, yeah i see their pics all weekends and looks like fun,I start to think i should get a pair of enduro shoes for my CRF.