NFL Superbowl 6th Feb - Live at the Jai-Yen Cafe

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Seems like there is a lot of interest in the above which is being shown live @ 6am on the monday morning. To cater for those interested, I'll be opening the cafe at 5.45am in advance of the game.

Due to the early hour only tea/coffee & soft drinks will be served and brekkies will be available from 8. If you can't wait and want to BYO food, that's fine by me.

Address is 19, Moon Muang Rd, next to Maddogs.

Cheers,

Pikey.

BobS

Jan 20, 2003
Thank, Jeff

A pretty good crowd showed up at the Jai-Yen this morning, to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers defeat the Seattle Seahawks by a score of 21 to 10.

Well worth getting up at 5 AM to watch the game.

BobS

"The true secret of giving advice is, after you have honestly given it, to be perfectly indifferent whether it is taken or not and never persist in trying to set people right."

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
You're very welcome Bob and yep, it was a good morning despite the early start. If there are other sporting events that people are keen on and are being broadcast by UBC, let me know and I'll do my best to show them so long as they don't run on after 1am or start before 6am. Needless to say, I will be showing all the MotoGP races, the first of which is at Losail (Qatar) on 8th April.