Not bike related, but you may wish to support this lady

ianyonok

Subscribed
Dec 9, 2008
Got this from thaivisa. I apologise now if it's not suitable for this forum.

Hi,

I’ve just sent my birthday message of support to Burma’s democracy leader, Aung San Suu Kyi.

Check it out and create your own here: http://www.64forsuu.org/word.php?wid=2641

Aung San Suu Kyi has now been imprisoned by Burma’s brutal regime for over 13 years. 64forSuu.org is a website where celebrities, politicians and the public from all over the world are coming together to send birthday messages of support to the world’s only imprisoned Nobel Peace Prize winner.

Find out more about Aung San Suu Kyi’s fight for human rights and democracy in Burma on the website www.64forsuu.org

KZ

Aug 20, 2003
I'd say it's ultimately up to David to decide if this topic is approriate for this forum.
But motorcyclists all over the world have come together at one point or another to show their support, for a good cause, be it toy runs for kids or "dykes on bikes".
Since the voicing of support for the democratically elected leader of Myanmar won't escalate into a political discussion I am for it and will send my "64 words" after this post.

Muzz

Mar 27, 2007
Good post and I replied. I am sure this is bike related. Under this ladies administration, I am sure Burma would be open to us bikers and other overland travellers.