PLATINUMs FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by gobs, Jun 16, 2008.

1. gobs

gobs Ol'Timer

Just an other tip!
    (I know: it's about the brand Platinum, but...)

The shop TAWANMOTOR (near croosroad down Night Bazar) have for sale different "trail bikes" Platinum for sale. 125cc and 175cc if I understand well. There have been bikes for rent for 2 years, but now after full servicing from the shop, they are for sale. They look pretty and in good condition, but I didn't test...
    The owner (friendly man) told me the price is 25000 Bahts, with plate and green book...

For sure they are what they are: PLATINUM.

WARNING: I'm not involved in any case in this affair. It's just a tip if it can helps someone...

2. Loading...

3. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

you can buy brand new Platinum 125 step thru for 19,990 baht in Pattaya

4. gobs

gobs Ol'Timer

Wow, Pattaya is a nice city!

Here in CM, in shop, brand new with registration it's about 45000 Bahts...

How they do in Pattaya?..

5. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

is 45,00o baht for the dirtbike or the stepthru?

6. gobs

gobs Ol'Timer

Sorry Monsterman, I'm not english native speaker, so I don't understand what is a "stepthru"...

45000 Bahts, yes for the dirtbike brand new and registered (price I noticed some 3 or 4 months ago).

In this times I met a British guy, riding a 175cc, who was very happy with it, just commuting from here and to there around CM... For him, it was a better and funnier choice than choosing a Honda Dream or alike...

Same for the sugar: tastes can't be discussed (IMHO) :roll:

7. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

OK stepthru is like Honda Wave , the 45,000 Baht 175cc dirtbike is same price in Pattaya.