[?] Race tracks in Thailand

Jan 9, 2011
Folks, I have been to Bonanza Circuit last weekend and I did not have a chance to try even one lap.

Heard that there are some tracks open for motorcycle in Thailand but but not so easy for me to find related info.
Appreicate if you could list down the existing circuits which you may know. With the photo would be great.
I also would like to know what needs and how to get in for some laps and may have the instructor/trainer for sometime.

Thank you.

Mar 11, 2008
Bira is probably the best known and possibly most accessible.. Theres also instruction from graham at high side tours ??

Theres a new one Kaeng Krachan

Bonanza I have heard of.. Out in Khao Yai ??

Nakhon Chaisri ???

It seems a shame with the whole riding fraternity up north that theres no northern track.. I would really like to work on some track skills and improve my riding and safety, but getting some leathers and risking my day to day ride for a once or twice a year hop down there doesnt really stack up. If there was something local could look at it differently.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Anyone got contact info on Bonanza raceway. If you want to ride I think you have to prebook it. The Honda Big Wing shop went there last weekend and had a great time. I;m now the proud Owner of a 700CC Honda sports touring bike. First new one I have ever had in Thailand. This one beats any bike I've owned before. No wonder you guys were leaving me in the dust. Just kidding still ride defencively