Recommended GT Rider Spots Contacts in South Thailand

Discussion in 'Phuket / South Thailand - General Discussion Forum' started by DavidFL, Feb 9, 2009.

1. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

On this thread list your fave Guesthouses / Restaurants / Night Spots ........that you use & like to hang out at.
  2. Loading...

3. cdrw

cdrw Ol'Timer

My trip expenses are often like Captain Slash's: 'spend little and see a lot', however, in Ranong I stayed at place provides excellent value and will likely appeal to everyone.

The _Le Ranong_ Hotel is new and has been open only a few months. All 24 rooms feature HW, A/C, TV w/ cable, and a large refrigerator (beers 35-40Bt, water free), and are 'non-smoking' but w/ small balconies for smokers. Each room has little amenities usually found in hotels that are far more expensive: HW maker w/ free coffee & Milo, shampoo & soap despensers in the shower, pillows that are soft (not hard as a rock) and quality (not pressed wood) furniture.

Security is excellent for parking cars/bikes, plus keycard entry to the rooms.

Best of all (for me) was the owner is an avid baker and has a restaurant that specializes in desserts/pasteries and the best bread I've had anywhere in Asia! There is a large and excellent Thai restaurant 50-meters away (meals 30-40 Bt), as well as a 7/11 next door to the hotel.

Rooms: 590-Bt single, 690-double bed

Owner: Khun Nok, speaks excellent English
    Tel: _081-8922200_ or 077812613
    E-Mail: [email][/email]
    140/10 TaMang Road, Ranong 85000

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

You ate 5 burgers that dont even looked cooked ?? Woweee