Ride Sunday the 19th from Udon

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Weather is looking pretty good at this point, if it rains I will scrub the ride so check you e-mail

Sunday Morning.
Sunday, Jul 19
More Details
Partly Sunny w/ T-Storms
Intervals of clouds and sunshine with a couple of thunderstorms around; humid. Winds from the S at 5 mph.

Destination NKP I want to check on hotels along the river. we will going to the boat festival of Lights again. It's one of those that if you don't book way in advance your not going to get a room. This will be our sevcond time it;s like Pita Koon worth going twice. More then likely there will be a bike party somewhere on that weekend but this is where I'm going. The Poeple in NKP are some of the nicest I have met in Thailand it;s one of those places we haven't ruined yet.

Guys in Khon Kean let me know by tomorrow at noon if you going a so I can plan the trip and make it easier to meet up with you.

We will go to NKP and then ride back down the river to Phom Phisai go inland and then Udon on the way back.

Watch for a posting tomorrow afternoon for the route plan an start time from Udon

I apologize for this being so late but I was waiting for some feed back and never got any.

Now I'm waiting to hear from the guys in Khon Kean. If I don't hear from someone I will assume it will just be Udon and plan for that.

This will be a slow ride 90 to 110 depending on road conditions. Lots of breaks for a smoke and let the butt rest a shoot the bull, or Buffalo depending on comes along first

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Meet at the 7-11 on the Sokunakon Hwy at 0830 gas station next door for those who need fuel.

Depart 0845 for NKP.

NKP to Phon Pasai along the river.

Phon Pasai to Udon.

If your going to be late call me so I know to wait 086-229-8884

I will lead and less someone else wants the dog patrol which is OK with me LOL

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Change in route Plan:

Meet at the 7-11 on the Sokunakon Hwy at 0830 gas station next door for those who need fuel.

Depart 0845 for NKP.

Tha Uthen

Wanon Niwat

Ban Dung

Udon