riding through the Main range of Titiwangsa to Titi Klawang

kc's

Dec 31, 2013
This is Titi town, about 7km from Kuala Klawang
86 Federal route 86. Southeast end: Kuala Klawang, Negeri Sembilan

our recent trip to Udon Thani has been quite a challenge to ride on a slippery and our tire has not much of tractions / grip

unlike roads in Malaysia, they are so much easier to grip and you would slides that easily......

This is a 114.36 km Bike Ride in Selangor, Malaysia. The Bike Ride has a total ascent of 1082.0 m and has a maximum elevation of 510.0 m. this is a regular route a typical Malaysian would practice on weekly befre heading to hills climb suh as fraser hills and Cameron Highland....and 1864 ultimately

IMG_6243.jpg

Today, I am heading south to a quaint town in Negeri Sembilan called Titi. Titi means a small path/route in Bahasa Malaysia

IMG_6251.jpg

We encountered many kilometers of winding road. Bikers LOVE winding roads, so they can bend low and show their prowess on "how low can you go?" thingy. MEN! Show off! But with a heavy set pillion like me....Alas, poor Rocker57. His right palm was in pain after the treacherous route up & down many hill slopes....poor thing.

a short but into the wild ride
IMG_6241.jpg

more wildlife live here
IMG_6253.jpg

some strights road too
IMG_6222.jpg

but as soon as I notice a beautiful lake .....aka its dam...i slowed down and admire the beauty of it secenary

IMG_6219.jpg

IMG_6223.jpg

cont the curves
IMG_6229.jpg

not too far frm home
IMG_6225.jpg

IMG_6227.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

some thing you would like to do every otherweekend....enjoying the curves and corners

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6232.jpg

at the peak of the hill I cant help but stop at the road side looking out towards my left and I saw the hills aka Titiwangsa Mountains (Malay: Banjaran Titiwangsa;), also known as "Banjaran Besar" (Main Range) by locals, are the main mountain ...

IMG_6236.jpg

the main mountain range that forms the backbone of the Malay Peninsula. The northern section of the range is in Southern Thailand, where it is known as Sankalakhiri Range

IMG_6230.jpg

some pic of titi wangsa - main range to show you that seperates between west coast and east coast of Malaysia

KEPENTINGAN%2BSALIRAN.jpg

url

some of the other hills
banjaran%2Btitiwangsa.jpg

some of the upper Range chart is shown here as illustrations of the heights
route.jpg

and I notice some abrologinese children playing
IMG_6237.jpg

IMG_6238.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

IMG_6234.jpg

IMG_6235.jpg

and continue my climb till I notice a sign to say of endagered species can be sighted here
IMG_6239.JPG

[/img]

more down hill curves
IMG_6242.jpg

pleanty of hair pin curves

IMG_6244.jpg

some uphill curves
IMG_6246.jpg

IMG_6247.jpg

IMG_6249.jpg

deciding should i go off road
IMG_6250.jpg

continue my ride
IMG_6255.jpg

IMG_6256.jpg

oldest rain forrest in the world

130 millions year pre jurrasic forrest
right-arrow.png

tit wangsa main range
IMG_6262.jpg

what a short ride
IMG_6258.jpg

thank you and please come again
IMG_6254.jpg

certainly i will take your offer

Thanks for view yet another of my rides

kc's

Dec 31, 2013
tehsk30;296567 wrote: very nice photos :)
Thanks buddy

wishing a happy prosperous Chinese new year

can't wait to read your encounters

looking forward to ride up north or down south with u