S1000RR after some mods

Discussion in 'BMW Bikes In Thailand' started by Kev_O, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Kev_O

Kev_O Ol'Timer

Here's my S1000RR after a few changes, got rid of the OEM exhaust system and replaced it with an Akrapovic shorty titanium one, put a PCV on along with some carbon panels, starting to look better now. I knew the new exhaust would be loud but when I started it up I thought the garage windows were going out, sounds like a GP bike and I think the neighbours are starting to get a bit annoyed, oh well...still got a few more changes to make but that will be later.

Attached files [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

Nice machine

4. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

They sound Pretty Good with the Standard Pipe so i can Imagine with that! BMW seem to be selling these quite well! I know two Guys here in CM who brought them, one is just for a Track bike! Nice!

5. jusu777

jusu777 Ol'Timer

Looks very nice Kev. May I ask where you bought those carbon panels? I'm planning on adding those as well, as the original plastic ones look bit "cheap" on otherwise mint bike. I replaced the OEM muffler with Yoshimura R55-LE titanium can, even bit louder than the original, it still keeps the sounds quite civilized level. My other mods includes Yoshimura's chassis protector kit & race stoppers and MRA smoked wind shield.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

jusu777, Looks Great in Yellow, I haven't seen that Colour before. Hell of A Bike so Brave Lady! Enjoy!

7. jusu777

jusu777 Ol'Timer

Thanks Ian. The rider in that pic is my dear wife, Goy. Even she most of the times rolls on the road with her white Kawasaki Ninja 650R, she is indeed fully capable, skilled & qualified (and brave) to handle our S1000RR as well... :)

8. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Great looking Bike and Lady if I may say so! Winner on all Counts. Well done and We may see You on the Road one Day! All the Best!

9. Kev_O

Kev_O Ol'Timer