Sale: Kawasaki Versys kitted out for touring.

Jul 9, 2009
Kawasaki Versys in wine red for sale. The bike was purchased from Kawasaki Chiang Mai 2 years ago and has a full service history from Kawasaki Chiang Mai. The bike has just over 27,000 km on it. New dunlop roadsmart tires, OEM chain, sprocket and cog were put on at the 24,000 km service. The bike runs perfectly and this is a reluctant sale. The bike comes with loads of extras to make it a perfect touring bike for Thailand. Extras include:

Givi tall windscreen, makes a huge difference in comfort.
Barkbusters storm hand guards with aluminum backbone.
Handlebar risers, give a little more of an up right riding position for taller riders (easy to remove)
SW Motech hawk fog lamps.
SW Motech rear rack, I will include a specialty ordered rear rack extender that easily bolts down to the rack giving plenty of carry space.
Crash guards, SW Motech replica ordered from Bangkok.
SW Motech foot pegs with removable rubber to give a spiked peg for traction in wet / dirt.
SW Motech engine (sump) guard.
Kawasaki radiator guard
Custom made rack for wolfman bags. (not pictured)
I will also include a set of wolfman expedition dry bags as an extra as they are starting to show some wear.

Bike is licensed and insured into 2014.
The bike has been down twice, once the stand sunk into the mud and the bike went over on the side gently, once as a low speed washout that scratched the left side hand guard and engine guard. Both drops were nearly 20,000 problem free km ago.

265,000 Baht
The bike is located just outside of Chiang Mai, I can bring it in for serious inquiries. I can also arrange shipping anywhere in Thailand. Buyer pays shipping.

Please contact me by private message for a phone number or for inquiries.