Secon hand leather jackets and bike boots in CNX

Discussion in 'Northern Thailand - General Discussion Forum' started by gobs, Jan 26, 2009.

1. gobs

gobs Ol'Timer

Hi friends,

Following the topic initiated by Ray... but in an other way...
    Maybe many know these places already... If so, sorry for the double.

Yesterday I discover second hand bike leather jackets and boots in big sizes (Farang sizes) in second hand clothes/shoes shop located in Assadathon road (the road of Piston Shop, "behind-beside" Tesco Lotus north).
    These 3 or 4 shops under the same long shed are about 200 m from the moat on the right hand side of the road going to it.
    In one of these shops good and strong leather jackets at 550 Bahts and 1500 Bahts/pc. Good leather boots at around 600 Bahts/pair... Jackets hanging and boots on shelves...

I bought nothing because even in winter leather is definitely too hot for me at day! But nice choice IMHO... for those who like/can wear good bargains can be done.

PS I'm not involved in these businesses and prices I give here are let to the seller's appreciation :wink:
  2. Loading...

3. Blue Max

Blue Max Ol'Timer

I know the place you mean, a great little gem for decent kit, without speedy corners 'exlusive' pricing.

I bought my jacket and a pair of army boots there for biking.
    Still got the jacket now :)

The boots (army) only come up to size 8 though so big feet will struggle on that one I think.
  4. beattheswiss

beattheswiss Ol'Timer

Hmmmm - Interesting....

In BKK it seems this type of shop does not exist - or maybe I just haven't found one yet.

Has anyone ever made pictures of the merchandise there? I'm interested in boots, but honestly don't care to spend thousands of baht per pair :)