Selling Honda Transalp, Model 1995 400 cc (Asian model) for 105,000 THB

May 11, 2011
Selling the best bike I ever had:

Honda Transalp
Model 1995
400 cc (Asian model)
40 000 km (by the time of selling,now 38 000km)
With Green book

The Motorcycle is extremely durable, reliable and in very good condition. I owned it for 1 Year and have been traveling 11000 km on it through Thailand, Lao and Cambodia. I changed the carburetor (renewed original), exchanged the CDI units and the electric regulator (stabilizer), and still have all the receipts. I just put on a new back tire and chain. I am still on the road for another month and will bring the bike back to Thailand (I am in Cambodia currently). It's registered in the previous owners name with all the paperwork and the original green book in Pattaya (There were no problems crossing into Lao and Cambodia. I haven't got a permanent addressee in Thailand and can't register the bike in my name).

It's set up for two people to travel on with: tank bags, rack with a big lockable box, side bags. The bike comes with tools, spare parts and camping gear (tent, stove, cooking gear, mats) and two good quality Helmets made in Thailand and the best maps(GT Rider) I could find for the countries I travelled in.

The bike was owned exclusively by farang (foreigners) and i serviced the bike always in time.

The maximum speed I tried was 150km/h.
A good travel speed is 90km/h (depending on road conditions).
Petrol consumption is extremely good: at least 320 km with a full tank (15 liters) of petrol fully packed and two people in mountainous regions. Once I even made 420km alone on straight roads cruising speed!

No topping up of oil between changes every 3000km!

The best bike for Southeast Asia!

I have a good list of mechanics in every country specializing on big bikes, some who have the same bike, Honda Transalp.

Please contact me on my e-mail only. Keep in mind, that I can't sell the bike before September 5th. Have to stay in touch; I am not sure when I will be back to Bangkok. I would even drive the bike to Pattaya or Chiang Mai if there are serious interests. After the wet season is the best time of the year to cruise on the bike in the north of Thailand and Laos.

for pics click on:http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/mcy/2552892950.html