Short ride Saturday from Udon 15th

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Hi Biker friends, 14 days ago we could`nt make this trip because of the rain, now on the 15th of November we are repeating this tour. All Motorbike friends, who want to join us are WELCOME. Meeting time 09:30 at Freddy`s hause, Ban Khau San, the 4th hause on the left hand side.For more information please get in touch with Freddy. Mobile No. 0812629540. We`ll be driving the side road and not the Main High Way to Nong Bua Lamphu. Best regards EAGLE RIDERUdon Thani

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
OOPS

There are 3 Biker from Eagle Riders at this stage, who would like to go to Phitsanalok, I dont know yet if Dill is also planning to go, Christ wrote a Mail that he and Luky are also planning to go. I need help from somebody who knows where we kann book cheap Hotel Rooms in Phitsanalok, or may be can overtake this job, booking the Rooms with confirmation. I am writing the names of the Bikers from Eagle Riders, who need a room. 2 Rooms for Kurt Pfluger1 Room for Khuram Mirza If other Bikers from Eagle Riders are also planning to go there, please inform me. Thanks with best regardsKhurram

By THE WAY I AGAIN MADE A MISTAKE; TO PHO FOILUM IS THE TRIP ON SUNDAY THE 16TH. OF NOV. AND NOT AS I WROTE ON SATuRDAY THE 15TH. SORRY MATES. KHURRAM

I'm still working on a ride for you Saturday I will be in Udon but not on a ride.