Siamsuperbike

Silom

Oct 3, 2006
"No thats Siam racing Motorcycles in Pattaya , best avoided for other reasons,
jerry"

Why? thought to buy a bike from them...

Dec 5, 2006
i have met peter a few times..all i can say is ,,found him to be a very decent bloke.cant beleave he would do this sort of thing,,or mayebe despartion does strange things to people..

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
quote:

Originally posted by tarn

Word on the street is that "PETER RIPPED OFF HIS OWN SHOP"!

Tarn
You dont have a much credibility with a first post like that, especially with a profile that shows you are a single 24 yrs old female dancer in Bkk. Nice try, but………….

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
The Peter referred to by Tarn is regarding Motozone's Peter and not the same as SSB's Kiwi Peter; rather this is Franco-Algerian Peter [Pierre?].
For more on Motozone see Muzz's developing post on the Buy & Sell section "Be Careful ..."
If you return to the first page of this string, you will read Tomdegerth's defensive reply to my initial warning of MZ, and that he claims to know what is really going.
But an explination has yet to materialise.
In the meantime I suggest following Muzz's warning."Be Careful ..."

Oct 17, 2006
quote:

Originally posted by Silom

"No thats Siam racing Motorcycles in Pattaya , best avoided for other reasons,
jerry"

Why? thought to buy a bike from them...

Never bought a bike from them , but have helped out several people who did , nuff said!

monsterman

Nov 14, 2006
Who is Motozone's Peter? Never knew that there was a Peter there. More like Jem before, now Alex. I am going to have lunch with Alex today, i've known him for some time, we are good friends. I cant really see what all the fuzz about MZ is about, they are open as usual and have never been out of business or shut down or whatever. Dont think they ever will be either.
Has anyone been to Siamsuperbike, is the shop still there or has he dissappeared?
Tom

Dec 26, 2006
they never been out of business but a month ago , i pass right on front and everything was close ,empty no bike ,just look like completely bankrupt or out of business ......

Nov 14, 2006
Just came from the shop. Its up and running, back in business. One ran away with the $$$, so the good guys have now taken over and are running the place. It might change name soon, but all is legal there now and i have full confidence in the new management. Anyhow, to quote the manager "the bad rat has been removed", and all is good there now.

Feb 2, 2007
Hi
Does anyone have more news about Siam Superbike?
I bought a bike from them in march 2006, price inculded registration book. As many other, i never received this book as the bike was never registrered. Before closing, Peter gave me the plate and the 2006 tax sticker from another bike (but no green book of course).
I m still riding this bike with a wrong plate, and a expired tax sticker. Fortunately my insurance is OK.
I contacted Pop, the last "representative" of Siamsuperbike last Oct and he never do anything for me.
Does anyone know how to proceed to register a bike knowing that I have nothing but the invoice from Siam Superbike (no import document, nothing... even that Pop is not able to help)???
Am I completly stuck?
Any advice welcome!
cheers

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
quote:

Originally posted by leo200013

I contacted Pop, the last "representative" of Siamsuperbike last Oct and he never do anything for me.

I seem to remeber that recently someone has left their bike with one of Peter's ex mechanics and paid something like 9000 baht to get their registation and book sorted out. Maybe it wasn't from this forum maybe it was bkkriders@yahoogroups.
Might be worth a try.

Feb 2, 2007
Thanks Mike for your answer.
Unfortunately, Pop did nothing for me so far, and I tried to use other relationship network, and it does not work. (apparently there is a compulsory undertable process, and people are afraid to help)
I think i have to sell back the bike and i m disgusted, cos I like it, it fits exactly my need, and I m ready for doing what is necessary to do to get this green book and tax sticker, but no ways. Amazing land of smile.
cheers

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
Leo,

If the bike has NEVER been registered I believe it is going to cost anyone at least 70,000 B. If you really like it it may be worth paying.
What is it?

HIKO

Nov 7, 2005
I have never made any business with Siam Superbike but just for the record is their any efforts from Siam Superbike to at least pay the private peoples outstanding debts and deliver outstanding green books? Anybody have good or even bad experience?

HIKO