Silcoline oil

Discussion in 'Technical' started by David Race, Dec 31, 2011.

1. David Race

David Race Ol'Timer

Does any one know where I can buy Silcoline oil otherwise known as Fuchs OIL in Chiangmai.

I have used this oil for Racing bikes and in all conditions and was wondering does any one know any one selling it here in Chiangmai. Thanks.
    Also a happy new year to all on GT RIDER.
  2. Loading...

3. Hoghead

Hoghead Ol'Timer

silicone brake oil?
  4. David Race

David Race Ol'Timer

No Silcoline motorcycle oil 10w 40w.
  5. Captain Wally

Captain Wally Ol'Timer

I have no idea where to find it in Chiang Mai but you might have more luck (and not confuse Hoghead ;)) if you spell it 'Silkolene'

Happy New Year
  6. David Race

David Race Ol'Timer

Yes thanks my spelling is bad but its still called Fuchs oil I hope I spelt that right and the English name is Silkolene very popular in the UK and Australia for Motorcycles and used very extensively in racing I use it in Australia and my friend I rent a room off there is sponsored by them and he races a R 1 and swears buy it as do I.
    It is extremely good in hot temperatures and would be perfect to use here in Thailand.
    I would also like to find castrol power 1 4T for bikes if the other is not here as I am happy with this one as well.
    I seem to only be able to get Motol which I do not like and also shell which I do not like so any information on either product would be helpful thank you.
    Again I live in Chiangmai but have not been able to find either.
  7. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

You will have to use Motul as silkolene is not sold in Thailand