Silcoline oil

Mar 4, 2011
Does any one know where I can buy Silcoline oil otherwise known as Fuchs OIL in Chiangmai.

I have used this oil for Racing bikes and in all conditions and was wondering does any one know any one selling it here in Chiangmai. Thanks.
Also a happy new year to all on GT RIDER.

Jan 14, 2010
I have no idea where to find it in Chiang Mai but you might have more luck (and not confuse Hoghead ;)) if you spell it 'Silkolene'

Happy New Year

Mar 4, 2011
Yes thanks my spelling is bad but its still called Fuchs oil I hope I spelt that right and the English name is Silkolene very popular in the UK and Australia for Motorcycles and used very extensively in racing I use it in Australia and my friend I rent a room off there is sponsored by them and he races a R 1 and swears buy it as do I.
It is extremely good in hot temperatures and would be perfect to use here in Thailand.
I would also like to find castrol power 1 4T for bikes if the other is not here as I am happy with this one as well.
I seem to only be able to get Motol which I do not like and also shell which I do not like so any information on either product would be helpful thank you.
Again I live in Chiangmai but have not been able to find either.