(SOLD) 2008 YAMAHA FZ1 WITH EXTRAS (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by schackster, Apr 2, 2010.

1. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

2008 YAMAHA FZ1 - 1000cc

SOLD

2. Loading...

3. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Gary, you just got this one, so why sell it ?? Not going on rides anymore ?? Or sharing the white Ninja with your SWMBO ?? :D Cheers, Franz

4. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

SWIMBO ? It was my intention to go on long rides but now that we have the business I only manage to ride it to and from work. Fankly, its too nice a bike to use just as a commuter. If can sell will change to something like a Cruiser for now and when circumstances change can always buy another touring bike. SWIMBO's Ninja also can use in the interim..

5. Franz

Franz Ol'Timer

Ahh, I got it, in case you are not used to Dougal's abbrevations here it is: SWMBO.....She Who Must Be Obeyed.........55555, cheers & good luck in selling the Fazer, Franz

6. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

Dropped the price

7. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

Phil, no way im letting her loose on a litre bike. She has enough trouble staying upright on the 650 :shock:

8. The_Blue_panda

The_Blue_panda New Member

I really like Fz1
    but Out of my price range. :crazy: :crazy:
    will tell my friends for that.

9. KenYam

KenYam Ol'Timer

Gary I can't believe your bike is still on the market as she is a ripper bike in great condition. The sensible mods you have done to her also makes it a very good price for any potential buyer. I already have a older FZ1 and I have heaps of controlled fun on her otherwise I would seriously consider yours.

Good luck Ken F

10. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

11. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

12. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Sold twice! Kaching! :lol-sign:

13. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

He means SOLD SOLD, not just sold. Unbelievable it took awhile too. Now for the news of the replacement bike....

14. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

He means SOLD SOLD, not just sold. Unbelievable it took awhile too. Now for the news of the replacement bike....
    Sold the FZ1 and bought a 6 mth old Vulcan 900 Custom "Special Edition "

15. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Ol'Timer

Sold the FZ1 and bought a 6 mth old Vulcan 900 Custom "Special Edition " with only 3000kms - and the best part was that I still ended up with Bht 40k cash in my pocket
    Bravo and congratulations! :clap:

16. Hoghead

Hoghead Ol'Timer

sell me the wifes bike and buy her a Sportster

17. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

Sell the wife and keep the Ninja

18. KenYam

KenYam Ol'Timer

Gary congrats on selling bike.

How about some details on Vulcan as I see somebody is selling on thaivisa a Vulcan standard 1 yr old with 4000 k's in Chiang Mai for 375,000 Baht - what's the story mate ?

Cheers Ken F

19. schackster

schackster Ol'Timer

Ken, I have posted a pic on the thread headed " What bikes are you actually riding ".