SSR Hooligans Heading North July 23-26th!

Dec 27, 2007
Updated BKK Hooligan roster:

Tiger Tiger
Neil Sprint
Spud R1
Gerhard Honda VFR
Tony Gixxer or 650R
Trent Ninja ZX10R or FZ6
Dunder ZX10R
Grant Monster (meet us at Mae Sot or Mae Sariang)

See you soon! :mrgreen:

Tony

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Tony, good mix, will come to Mae Sariang, what time do you intend to have your brekkie and leave from there ?? I ask because this will give me a time when I have to leave CNX and I don't want it to be 04:00 in the morning..... :smile1: . Hope Fiu is coming too. so far I know that Luke and Mark are joining in Khun Yuam, maybe 2 more guys with them. Haven't heard from Nick as to where we will meet him or what route he will go. See u on Sat, ride safe and dry !! Rgds, Franz

Sep 4, 2007
Hi guys, I hope the weather gods smile on you. As far as I know the Grant Monster still has electrical issues and Grant does not trust it on a long trip. I am now in Chiang Mai and had hoped to pop across and meet up with you, but family medical issues in Khon Kaen mean I have to get back there tmro. However I hope to be free from Sunday onwards, and if so will pop up to Loei or Nan, whichever you end up in and join you for the later part of the day. May then go back to CM with Franz.
Enjoy your trip and keep safe. John

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Enjoy the ride guys. It looks as if the weather in the North might be clearing a little.

See you Saturday 24th July 6.30PM at the Kafe for the start of Happy Hour.
Anyone else want to greet the SSR guys, please turn up at the Kafe 6.30Pm Saturday for Happy Hour(s).
Should be a good night.

Nov 7, 2007
Hey Guys,

The Austrian contingent (Franz and Nik) is going to join tomorrow at Mae Sariang, we plan to be there at 8:00, leaving CM at 5:30 from Franz' place.

Exciting! :)

~Nik