Summer riding safety gear

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Well I found exactly what I wanted for summer riding, it's a shirt, with the protectors in it. Made in California and I could only find it on Amazon, not cheap $150.00. Free shipping to my friend in California and he will forward it to Thailand so going to be some costs and taxes added on.

At my age heat exhaustion and stroke are just as dangerous as a fall.

• Shipping Estimate Tuesday, May 13, 2014
  • 51OKND%2BZCGL._SX100_.jpg
    Bohn Bodyguard Airtex Shirt - Black - Medium Sold by Bohn Factory Store
    Buy it Again
  • 51OKND%2BZCGL._SX100_.jpg
    Bohn Bodyguard Airtex Shirt - Black - X-Large Sold by Bohn Factory Store
    Buy it Again

allanb

Oct 1, 2013
ray23;299197 wrote: Well I found exactly what I wanted for summer riding, it's a shirt, with the protectors in it. Made in California and I could only find it on Amazon, not cheap $150.00. Free shipping to my friend in California and he will forward it to Thailand so going to be some costs and taxes added on.

At my age heat exhaustion and stroke are just as dangerous as a fall.

The big problem is that it is black, so you will fry at the traffic lights. I just bought a sliver jacket in the UK, it has a removable lining, so should be cool. Will let you all know.

What is really needed is a white, or silver Airtex shirt with armour...how hard can that be?

Jan 4, 2014
allanb;301992 wrote: The big problem is that it is black, so you will fry at the traffic lights. I just bought a sliver jacket in the UK, it has a removable lining, so should be cool. Will let you all know.

What is really needed is a white, or silver Airtex shirt with armour...how hard can that be?
Looks like they have a yellow/Hi viz version. That, I assume, would be safer and cooler than the black.