suzuki hayabusa

Dec 26, 2006
Suzuki Hayabusa 2004 Black and blue ,Yoshimura tri oval carbon.
Excellent condition ,17000 km.Registration and insurance .
420 000 baht negotiable. First owner .
The bike is chiang mai.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Still looking then Chinosnake or are you just a "virtual" tyre kicker?

Fabrice already detailed the colour, miles e.t.c and if you don't already know what the bike looks like then it's VERY doubtful you are serious with your enquiry.

Mate, you started off specifying that you wanted a "young bike (touring/sport/custom) around 400-850 CC", quoted some mysterious models that must be exclusively imported to Holland (shadow 850, Triumph Roadstar and BMW FS 400), and now are asking about a 160BHP street missile!!! [:0]

Maybe "Zen" (or more likely, Dutch ganja!) has f*cked you up and now you don't even know what day it is, let alone what bike you want..... [;)]

Cheers,

Pikey.

Jun 21, 2006
chinosnake, im sure that you can find specifications of the hayabusa on the internet, im not sure but maybe they may have a few pictures aswell.good luck

Chino

Dec 8, 2006
Pikey,
I hope you don't ride like you speak.For the sake of yourself and others.
Buying a virtual bike online requires a bit more inquiry, since we can't 'feel' the bike right?
So you go ahead and sorry to have 'bothered' you.
I guess I better leave Rider Board and google.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Chinosnake,

No offence intended as my tongue was firmly in my cheek with my last comment but hey, come on, use a little bit of initative (and Google). Seems like you want your hand held all the way, which in my (limited) opinion is not the way to get on in Thai. You have made numerous enquiries and been given sound advice by many people so forgive me if I start to take the piss due to your repetitiveness.

FYI, yes, I probably do ride like I speak - like a twat, but I can hold my own and have experience! [:D]

Please don't be so offended as to leave the board, rather develop a bit of a thicker skin, decide what style of bike you really want and then pay us a visit in Chiang Mai - first beers are on me!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Rhodie

Mar 5, 2006
Pikey
Love your late night rants.
Having tried to keep up with you on my lumbering leviathan around the Samoeng Loop I can say that you do write as you ride - straight & true.
Long may you ride & write.

JL5HR.jpg

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
Hi John,

Thanks for your kind words and good fun on the Samoeng Loop last week. Keeping up with me is relatively easy but I definitely had an advantage over you regarding bikes - the R1200GS is a fantastic bike, but in the conditions, the XR was the tool to have. We must swap next time you are up here and probably both scare ourselves stupid with the differences! Now, keeping up with SuzukiLuke is another matter, especially now he has road tyres on his XR. Reckon you either Photoshopped the image above to put me in front of Luke or else he's just about to stuff me up the inside!

Think I might have annoyed a few members with my "straight forward" attitude and comments so I have changed my signature so as people know what to expect from me........

Cheers,

Pikey.

Feb 24, 2006
Getting back to the original post, you can always slap in a Turbo with the busa making it a highway munching 500 BHP, then the games begin, trying to keep the front wheel planted at 200mph, not for the faint hearted I guess, but then I wouldn't know, my lasted hack is a Steed.