Suzuki TU250X Volty

Discussion in 'Motorcycle Buy and Sell' started by FerDex, Oct 26, 2010.

1. FerDex

FerDex New Member

I would have some trade informations about Susuki 250 CC Volty

build from ? to ?
    Price of a new one ?

Easy to found a second hand one in Thailand ?
    Where ?
    FerDex !
  2. Loading...

3. lotuseater

lotuseater Ol'Timer

I can't help with much of the information that you are looking for but I am sure google would be happy to help fill in what I can't.

What I can say is that I own a Suzuki Grasstracker (more or less the same frame and engine as the TU) and I have found it to be a great bike around these parts. There is no registered sale of these bikes in Thailand as far as I am aware which means they are almost always grey market imports without proper plates. Personally I have not found this to be much of a problem but you can read up about plateless bikes in other places on this forum. Getting parts has not been a problem though most of the parts that I have used have been from other bikes. So far 30,000km later, I have not needed anything major but I know that if I do, the bike is still made and sold both in the US and Japan so ordering parts is an option (though not as cheap as locally made parts)

I would suggest looking around some of the Thai sites most notably for used bikes. Search for TU 250, volty, and grasstracker and you might come up with something you like.
    The prices seem to range from 30,000 - 50,000 depending on the condition of the bike and the amount of custom work that has gone into it. That is for a bike with out a place. I have never seen one here with a plate but have been told that it runs about 55,000 to get a plate for them. Makes it a hard thing to do when you can buy a brand new 250 for just a little bit more money.

Hope that helps and if you have any other questions, just let me know. Happy to help.