Swiss Round the World Biker!

Discussion in 'Northern Thailand - General Discussion Forum' started by Ian Bungy, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Ian Bungy

Ian Bungy Ol'Timer

Had this Swiss Gentleman call in the other Morning for a Coffee and David just happened to be here. So We had a great chat about His world Travels! His Name is Thierry Wilhelm and actually has a Web Site covering His Travels. It is mostly in German but Photos and other things can be seen in English so worth a look, see here:
    http://worldbiker.ch/
    I like the "I'm here right now" Button! He has certainly been around and has a lot more adventures to go!
    David & Thierry
    [​IMG]
    His Fully Loaded BMW.
    [​IMG]
    The 650 Dakar is Fully equipped with all Kinds of Gadgets and Heaps of Gear!
    [​IMG]
    We Wish You all the Best Thierry and Happy Journeys Friend!

2. Loading...

3. David Learmonth

David Learmonth Ol'Timer

Good luck to him - hope he manages to complete it safely! Some dodgy countries at the moment. I don't think I've ever seen a motorcycle as heavily laden as this before!

4. ianyonok

ianyonok Ol'Timer

Brilliant stuff. Very interesting website. What a journey, he must have read Jupiter's Travels, Ted Simon's odyssey from the 70's or 80's.
    Good luck Thierry.
    Keep the rubber down.
    Ian

5. Jurgen

Jurgen Ol'Timer

Sorry that I mist him! We could nearly speak the same language :). For sure a great adventure to follow on his blog, thank you Ian for making us aware about it.