thailsnd - gps /navi technology group

Apr 16, 2011
Hi all
I purchased a zumo 660 garmin gps from navi technology group website www.thailand-gps.com. I ordered and paid via PayPal which wad processed on the 10th of July. Till now I have not received and response from the vendor. I wad just wanting to know if any one else has had any problem with this company

Jan 4, 2014
Mar 30, 2010
Grubman,

Contact Paypal and don't buy in to their BS when they send you a different model.

This is a scam site.. They will send you another cheaper model.

Don't believe the Zumo 660 is made any more..

Cheers
Brian

Apr 16, 2011
Finally today the garmin 660 arrived after 18 days from ordering. There was still no response after sending over 6 emails asking for taking number for the postage and confirmation of the transaction. The gps arrived as ordered but I had to pay import tax. The only reason I purchased from this website wad that I thought that they were based in Thailand and it would eliminate having to get delivery from overseas and paying import tax. I could have got one a little cheaper elsewhere on the Web but with import duties I lit would make it much the same price, how I was wrong. Just notice to all please avoid this company nothing but problems and no communication what do ever.

Mar 30, 2010
Grubman;300717 wrote: Finally today the garmin 660 arrived after 18 days from ordering. There was still no response after sending over 6 emails asking for taking number for the postage and confirmation of the transaction. The gps arrived as ordered but I had to pay import tax. The only reason I purchased from this website wad that I thought that they were based in Thailand and it would eliminate having to get delivery from overseas and paying import tax. I could have got one a little cheaper elsewhere on the Web but with import duties I lit would make it much the same price, how I was wrong. Just notice to all please avoid this company nothing but problems and no communication what do ever.
Go back to Pay pal and dispute it.