The API unlimited fully programmable ECU has been delivered....!!

Apr 28, 2011
Joelthailand;272608 wrote: If your bike is out of warranty period, then the snip is a good cheap option. With the performance ecu, you can always just plug the original back in & Kawasaki will not know any different!

But there are 2 or 3 snip options, so make sure you research this method properly.

With the programmeable ecu, you could have 3 riding styles saved on your laptop. Example, low fuel good low torque or an off road MAP & a high power high rpm fast road MAP! It took me 5 minutes to load a new MAP on my ecu the other day. Don't even have to remove the side panel to plug the usb cable in!!

Good to hear that. What is your total cost?
Is it just plug & play cos I am not technically inclined. :))

Jul 17, 2011
Hi all,

Today is the last promotion day as I told in my blog, so if someone need to order one, please email to me within this midnignt and I will summary order to API at 00.01am tonight.

Aug 15, 2013
chatbovon;272654 wrote: Hi all,

Today is the last promotion day as I told in my blog, so if someone need to order one, please email to me within this midnignt and I will summary order to API at 00.01am tonight.
hi chatbovon,
i need to purchase Api ecu for my klx250.can you help me.email me at [email protected].
thanks!

Aug 29, 2011
hatosan;292320 wrote: hi chatbovon,
i need to purchase Api ecu for my klx250.can you help me.email me at [email protected].
thanks!
Hi Benny,

Chatbovon finished working for APi over a year ago!! I hope you understand how difficult the software is to use with APi unlimited ecu, also quite glitchy!! Tech support is very limited & only available in Thai language. I would recommend a Power Commander 5.

If your absolutely dead set on buying a unit, you can order direct from here: http://www.apitechonline.com/Shopping/index.php?route=product/product&path=115&product_id=248

Mar 30, 2010
Joelthailand;292327 wrote: Hi Benny,

Chatbovon finished working for APi over a year ago!! I hope you understand how difficult the software is to use with APi unlimited ecu, also quite glitchy!! Tech support is very limited & only available in Thai language. I would recommend a Power Commander 5.

If your absolutely dead set on buying a unit, you can order direct from here: http://www.apitechonline.com/Shopping/index.php?route=product/product&path=115&product_id=248
There is a cheaper non programmable version available.. At least there was when I bought mine at the time of the big floods.

I bought the programable version but should have picked up the cheaper one as no way I will mess with that.

Glad I have it though.. On average when riding with Rex.. I use about 1 litre of fuel per tank more than him with the stock KLX setup.

Cheers
Brian