Triumph Motorcycle in Chiangmai this Weekend.

Jan 19, 2007
Dear GT-Riders

Britbike will be at Niyom Panich (Head Office) at 62 Mahidol Rd., Chiangmai (Close to Cental Air Port, Chiang Mai) this weekend at 15:00 to 18:00 on Saturday 13 Oct. and on Sunday 14 Oct.
( by appointment ) ,because we'll bring demonstrators with us for test ride. And we'll also bring new bikes fo those who are interesting. The bikes are as follow;

Demo. bikes;
Thruxton
Daytona 675
Tiger 1050 ABS
Rocket 3
Speed Triple 1050 (If possible...)

New Bikes;
Bonneville T-100 (Black-Red)
Daytona 675 (Graphite)
Street Triple 675 (Black)
Tiger 1050 ABS (Black)
Speed Triple 1050 (White)

We hope to see you in Chiang Mai and enjoy the test ride! Ride safe.

Best regards,

Dom H.
Managing Director of Britbike Co., Ltd..

Jan 19, 2007
Dear All,

Please bring your Riding licence (Thai or International ) and your Passport for test ride ,
and also your protection krab.

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you krab.
Yut

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com
Another brilliant day for motorcycling in North Thailand.

207573904-S.jpg

Excellent service & info from Dom, Yut & Co.

207573917-S.jpg

I sincerely hope you succeed with your venture in Thailand / the North.

207573921-S.jpg

The bikes looked great - it is the Tiger that appeals to me the most, but Im sure everyone has their own idea on which bike(s) they like / want.

207573926-S.jpg

I'm amazed at the availability of the test rides & Im sure all the GT Riders & others there were highly impressed.

It looks like you might have made a couple of sales too - 1 Tiger & 1 Bonneville. Well done.

Capt. Slash were are you?

Dom & Yut you're welcome to post any new Brit Bike / Triumph info on this board.

Sep 19, 2006
www.chiangmai-xcentre.com
Great Afternoon. Good to see all the Bikes coming back in one Piece with the Speed of some of the Test Rides. At least the Guys were trying to save the Front Tyres by riding on the back one only!!! All the Best to all involved and from what i saw i am sure they will, Very Nice People. The Tiger was a Great Ride, will be interested to Hear the Best Deal they can provide? Also interesting to see the Victory on Show and for Test Rides. A Challenge to Harley!!!
Cheers Ian.

Oct 12, 2005
Hats off to everyone involved with pulling this opening off. The staff were especialy friendly and encouraged us all to take the bikes out for a test. Nice change from the states. Once again thank you for the invite.