Tropical Johns ill health

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Ok no body shoo me but consuming marajuana helps with the stomache during this if he can get a prescription here. I know you can in the states an accepted medical practise. Ok I'm through selling dope :lol:

I have wanted to call but not sure when the best time is. This tough stuff he going through.

Jan 26, 2007
TJ, I have finally found out how to get a new password and work the computer. I have already spoken to you, but please get well, having fitted them new microphones and speakers to your helmets, you had better get to use them soon. We all miss you mate. Regards Peter and Dorothy.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
I have thought about an intercom system, can't hear the wife at speed. HMMMM!!!!!!!! wait a minute that may not be bad deal :lol:

Just kidding do you do this type of work or was it just something you were doing for TJ ?

dotcom

Nov 14, 2006
Spoke with TJ on the phone today. He is in good spirits but weak. he is gonna call me soon to meet up at Bamboo Beer bar for a diet coke & a pizza.

mikerust

Subscribed
Nov 5, 2003
I will call TJ today. Maybe he is up to a diet coke and a burger with the Thaisuperbike guys tomorrow night at Gulivers. It is just around the corner.
I can't be there as I have a business appointment.

Pikey

www.tbbtours.com
dotcom wrote: Spoke with TJ on the phone today. He is in good spirits but weak. he is gonna call me soon to meet up at Bamboo Beer bar for a diet coke & a pizza.

Probably knackered from talking to all his GT rider mates as I was on the phone with him yesterday for about half an hour and then Ian Bungy called him!

Keep smiling Johno!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Feb 23, 2003
I think John is running some kind of new sympathy scam.....I met up with him at Bumrungrad Hospital last week, and he seemed fine. He did seem a bit unsure walking around, but who can remember how good he was before ???? Same Aussie humor (oxymoron?) seems to be fully intact as well.....
Seriously, I wish him the very best. If you are in the area please stop by and visit him.

gobs

Feb 8, 2007
Have a quick and good recovery, John.

I don't know you personnaly, but we all are on the same boat named "the life"... We are all a part of the same crew and by the way have to share the good weather as sometimes some storm with the other mates...

As all others here, I'm with you, John.

Cheers

Aug 27, 2007
Have been phoning TJ every couple of days and visited him in BKK (since returning from Laos border)and last night was the cheeriest and most responsive he has been in quite a while. (will be posting Laos trip report soon )
He phoned me last week at 1.20 am thinking it was just after lunch....the lights and TV stay on most of the time in his room so its easy for him to get confused with no proper rhythm to life.
There has been talk of giving him a break from the radiation for a while but further tests are required. He is really hoping to get down to Phuket soon as he needs a change of scenery badly.
His Thai girl friend, Elle , is doing an incredible job looking after him. She is with him 24 /7 and totally devoted. All good things u2.

Oct 12, 2005
Thanks for posting Noel. nice to hear some reasonable news during trying times.

I'll stop down and see him next week.

Aug 3, 2004
I met up with John and Elle about a week ago for a few hours and can confirm what a great job Elle is doing lovingly caring for him, he would be lost without her.
As expected with the chemo John has some difficulty concentrating but still has all his faclties allbeit with impaired vision and perception on the right side.We continue to pray for a complete recovery.
Cheers,
Peter

Aug 27, 2007
TJ & Elle arrived back in Phuket yesterday for some well earned R & R. Spoke to him on the phone but haven't seen him yet.
All the best Johnno

Mar 21, 2007
Guys, Johnno has taken a turn for the worse. he is currently back in hospital in Phuket. Please DO NOT call him, he needs as much rest as he can get. Elle is with him 24/7 and is doing remarkably well considering the situation. Noel and I have both been with them and any further info call me direct.
Simon 085 7947600.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
I'm sorry to hear that I will continue hoping for the best for him and his wife.

If we can be of any help don't hesitate to let us know.

Franz

Jun 28, 2007
Same as Ray23, we all hope that TJ is able to recover soon, all the best John !!! Simon & Noel, anything where we can help please let us know. Franz

Apr 10, 2006
I haven't been on here for months having been rather busy so this has come as rather a shock to me. Anyway if your reading this Johnno my best wishes are with you mate.

ps, I hope the iv drips I sent you down are keeping your flowers blooming marvelous while your up in Bangers :wink:

Nov 14, 2004
Sorry to hear about Jonno, I hope things work out for the better, hang in there an do what needs doing to beat the bugger.

Regards from Oz Scott :lol:

Aug 27, 2007
Johno doing quite well at home after the hospital visit. Looking a lot better today and settling in to his familiar surroundings.
Eating well and getting some good rest. Is talking about firing up the computer this morning so will see if we can connect everything up.
Stay tuned ......this guy is a fighter .

Nov 14, 2004
Noel glad to hear Johno's home, sorry to hear about the prognosis(sic)

is their anything we can do collectivly, can David Fl collect on behalf of Johno, It would be nice to know he's comfortable.

Scott

Aug 27, 2007
Scott,
Things chugging along ok in that regard at present......thanks heaps for your thoughts.
Its a bit of a confusing time at present but nice too know people are willing to help if it hits the fan.