Ubon Big Bike shop, and cycle shop.

Jan 8, 2012
Hello there.
Can anyone please answer a couple of queries .
1. Is there a big bike shop in Ubon that may sell bikes above 400cc ? If so address would be good.

2. Is there a decent push bike shop in Ubon ?. I'd like to buy a good mountain bike.If so address would be good.

Thanks very much for any help or advice,

Cheers.

Jul 18, 2011
1 there is a good bike bike shop in si sa ket , he deals in second hand bikes and there is a big shop on the road to si sa ket which has a small number of good second hand bikes, he can also source them for you ,

2 on the road in front of the airport, just past the airport turn off , on the left hand side is a good bicycle shop.

moose

Oct 14, 2011
I have seen 2 proper bicycle shops in Ubon, looked kind of pricey driving by.

No big bike shop in Ubon. I did see some 125 D-Trackers thou.

I will see if I can get an address for the bike shops in a few days.

Cheers.

Jan 8, 2012
moose65;274989 wrote: 1 there is a good bike bike shop in si sa ket , he deals in second hand bikes and there is a big shop on the road to si sa ket which has a small number of good second hand bikes, he can also source them for you ,

2 on the road in front of the airport, just past the airport turn off , on the left hand side is a good bicycle shop.

moose

Thankyou. So the big bike shop is on the road from Ubon to Sisaket right ?

Jul 18, 2011
thats the shop , have a large selection of second hand bikes , seem fairly good , let me test ride a ducati !
the other one is about 1 kilometre along the si sa ket road past the ring road , its on the right hand side of the road .
he mainly sells small bikes but has had some nice big ones in there as well.

moose