Ubon Big Bike shop, and cycle shop.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / News / Information' started by nicebus, Jan 8, 2012.

1. nicebus

nicebus Member

Hello there.
    Can anyone please answer a couple of queries .
    1. Is there a big bike shop in Ubon that may sell bikes above 400cc ? If so address would be good.

2. Is there a decent push bike shop in Ubon ?. I'd like to buy a good mountain bike.If so address would be good.

Thanks very much for any help or advice,

2. Loading...

3. moose65

moose65 Active Member

1 there is a good bike bike shop in si sa ket , he deals in second hand bikes and there is a big shop on the road to si sa ket which has a small number of good second hand bikes, he can also source them for you ,

2 on the road in front of the airport, just past the airport turn off , on the left hand side is a good bicycle shop.

4. Ubon Shogun

Ubon Shogun Member

I have seen 2 proper bicycle shops in Ubon, looked kind of pricey driving by.

No big bike shop in Ubon. I did see some 125 D-Trackers thou.

I will see if I can get an address for the bike shops in a few days.

5. nicebus

nicebus Member

Thankyou. So the big bike shop is on the road from Ubon to Sisaket right ?
  6. nicebus

nicebus Member

Thankyou. Look forward to the addresses .
  7. monsterman

monsterman Ol'Timer

The shop is called MONSTER SISAKET .
  8. moose65

moose65 Active Member

thats the shop , have a large selection of second hand bikes , seem fairly good , let me test ride a ducati !
    the other one is about 1 kilometre along the si sa ket road past the ring road , its on the right hand side of the road .
    he mainly sells small bikes but has had some nice big ones in there as well.

9. DavidFL

DavidFL Administrator Staff Member

Any chance of someone getting some photos, or a business card, scanning it & posting it on the forum?
  10. bartomeer

bartomeer Ol'Timer