Veloil Chain Lube Spray

Sep 4, 2007
Last time I bought 200ml cans of Veloil from the Chinamans shop in Chiang Moi Road it was 85 Baht a can!!!!

Jan 29, 2012
David Learmonth;292486 wrote: Never bought "sonax' so can't comment but Veloil in two outlets in ChiangRai is 100 baht a can
Yes,100 baht good for Pick up yourself
don't ems postage

Aug 7, 2003
The Sonax cans are 125 baht at any Amorn electronics store. But then business is supply and demand. Many things are cheaper in the States due to a mass market for products and usually free delivery. Here we suffer from a small market and restricted products available. You can choose where to buy and how much EMS convenience is worth to yourself. I don't knock the oppo for having a try.

I've been trying to buy any kind of chain lube around here in vain so far (Doembang Nangbuat, N of Suphanburi). So I found Veloil's phone number and got my wife to ring them up. Result: met their travelling sales rep at a temple not too far away and he insisted on giving us a whole carton of it for free, plus two T shirts. He was impressed when she told him we had been looking high and low for it and only found it in Hat Yai.

Since nobody around here lubes their chains one can will do us for years. So, any travelling biker passing through before 2nd August can have one can for free. There are 7 left. Just drop me an email.

Regards,
Peter.

Jul 15, 2012
beddhist;300605 wrote: I've been trying to buy any kind of chain lube around here in vain so far (Doembang Nangbuat, N of Suphanburi). So I found Veloil's phone number and got my wife to ring them up. Result: met their travelling sales rep at a temple not too far away and he insisted on giving us a whole carton of it for free, plus two T shirts. He was impressed when she told him we had been looking high and low for it and only found it in Hat Yai.

Since nobody around here lubes their chains one can will do us for years. So, any travelling biker passing through before 2nd August can have one can for free. There are 7 left. Just drop me an email.

Regards,
Peter.
Good Karma for you and the salesman!!