Versys anteater nose cure

Feb 5, 2007
Colour is gel goat black as it comes out of the mould, and you can paint any colour you wish

The integrated turn signal version is a one only for my own bike. Cost will be a bit higher due to the mould costs, but if there is a demand I could make a new mould
My personal one was hand made, and not practical or affordable for a one of

Dec 21, 2012
Here's mine fitted thanks to K Korn.
DSC00367_zpse789b589.jpg

Aug 3, 2012
bsacbob;292196 wrote: "Lemmings Non Sumus"
Good! I applaud your individuality and your right to exercise it. (However: you do follow your collective "noses" - oops - I mean "beaks"; if you have one that is!)

Oct 20, 2012
I think it looks great,,but I like the look of the V,and I like the handling more,

i maxed out my V at a 186 Kms ,,,,,not impressed ,,but she still changed lanes with ease,,

would this change with the beak mod?

Dec 21, 2012
The mod makes no difference at all to the handling, try putting a 40 tooth rear sprocket and a set of MT60 S Corsa's on, you may lose a bit of the top but you sure will have more fun getting there :D

Mar 30, 2010
Not going to change my Versys.. happy with the ugly way it looks.

This bike appears near my office these days... Thought I would share a couple of pics

DSC_0487jpg_1_zpsbffdbabc.jpg

DSC_0485jpg_1_zpsa49ac4ed.jpg

Cheers
Brian

ASEAN Mike

Sep 25, 2017
"Here is the finished product, attached with the same Kawi screws as the side panels.
I am going to run my bike like this, less beak. I made a few sets so if you want one too, it is 3200 B to go the beakless way and 4500 B with beak"

sorry so late to this party, but should I assume you no longer have a set of the side filler panels show above? (pre the version that incorporates the turn signal, id like my signals to stay where they are now), or maybe you have the version shown on your for sale Versys?

Feb 5, 2007
I gave up making the GS style once the copies surfaced, and as this is a hobby I could not deal with Wankers winging about the difficulty in fitting it.

As an aside I bought a Thai one piece one like Brian shows and it was such a POS that I threw it away. Needless to say it was non-returnable.........................