Very Inexpensive camera from Ebay new

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
[h=3]Epic D1 Sports Cam with Audio 720p **New** GoPro Alternative.[/h]
I don't remember the exact numbers. But, it dirt cheap, it cam with several mounting systems. I have to say it takes great video

It's very small rounded and light weight. When you have it on the Helmet cam mount, you don't even notice it.

Down side it doesn't have review screen.

A good buy, I will look up the numbers on my pay pal account and post them.

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Ok this is what I bought they now have a new model that does have a view screen bit more expensive. Bit I think worth the extra money. They don't seem to be offering the one I bought. I;m trying to upload a video to youtibe when it's done I will post it. Now comes learning editing. The posting the tax was already paid.

2 items found from eBay international sellers
Items in search results

Epic D1 Sports Cam with Audio 720p **NEW** alternative to gopro with tree mount

Customs services and international tracking provided

View similar active items | Sell one like this

Time left: 16-Mar 16:29 £23.44

+ £13.54 postage

ray23

Oct 14, 2005

ray23

Oct 14, 2005
Keep in mid Dil's brakes were failing from over heating so this was very cautious. Tomorrow I will see if I can get the one going up done. It was Dil and Mai, Rob, Myself and Poi. No one was falling asleep doing this LOL
Everywhere we went there was grass burning, could be why they can't breath in Lampang now. The camera was mounted on the Helmet for this. I don't lo like it that much. Couldn't find the music again still learning. edited in Windows Movie maker and uploaded it to youtube